Baton Rouge Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Lawyers

Gonzales Car Accident Attorneys Serving Louisiana Clients

In Louisiana, approximately 30 percent of drivers are uninsured. For this reason, it is highly important that you purchase your own uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance coverage. In the event you are injured in a car accident caused by an uninsured driver, you will then be covered under your own insurance policy.

If you have already been involved in a car accident with an uninsured driver, speak to a Baton Rouge uninsured/underinsured motorist attorney at The Tadda Law Office. Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers is here to help you find all avenues of compensation for your injuries and losses. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. Call us: 225-756-0007.

Why You Need Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage is there to provide you with additional coverage for bodily injury should you get injured in a car accident or other automobile accident that was caused by a driver with little-to-no insurance. This additional coverage is added on top of your own liability coverage, which provides you with the greatest amount of coverage possible.

Unfortunately, insurers do not like to provide uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Insurance salespeople often gloss over this type of insurance when discussing full coverage. Do not allow yourself to inadvertently reject this type of coverage when you purchase or renew your auto insurance.

We Can Help You Pursue Compensation After an Accident

If you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, we will pursue compensation from the at-fault driver as well as your own insurance company. If you do not have this coverage, we will fight hard to ensure the at-fault driver is required to reimburse you for your injuries and losses. Our personal injury lawyers are committed to provide the utmost in client care at all times.

Contact our Baton Rouge law offices to schedule your free initial consultation. Call us: 225-756-0007 or toll free: 800-487-5562.