Baton Rouge Personal Injury Lawyers
Helping injured clients obtain compensation when another party is at fault is our sole focus at The Tadda Law Firm. This allows us to give you the attention you need, and provide depth and a breadth of knowledge to your specific personal injury or workers' compensation claim. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case with one of our Baton Rouge personal injury attorneys. Call us today: 888-339-1581.
- Wrongful death — The loss of a loved one is never easy, but you do have legal recourse when another person has been responsible for that death.
- Premises liability — Find out what your legal options are if you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident on another’s property.
- Product liability — Defective products can cause serious injury. Taking legal action can ensure you are compensated while preventing such incidents from recurring.
- Medical malpractice — If your injury stems from negligence on the part of a medical practitioner or facility, you may be entitled to compensation.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Steps to take after a car accident — We can help you understand the important steps to take immediately following any auto accident.
- Auto accidents — Car crashes occur with alarming frequency. Excessive speed is often a factor.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists — We can help you seek full compensation for your injuries, even when the at-fault party does not have enough insurance.
- Truck accidents — If you have been injured in a truck accident, don’t speak to an insurance adjuster before you call The Tadda Law Firm. Driver fatigue is a particularly common cause.
- Motorcycle accidents — Get legal help that addresses all avenues of compensation following a motorcycle accident.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — Have you been injured while crossing a street or bicycling? You have a legal advocate in The Tadda Law Firm.
Injuries on the Job
- Workers’ compensation — Let our attorneys help ensure you get compensated fully for your scaffolding accident or other injury sustained on the job. We will pursue all potential areas for recovery, including third-party liability and Social Security Disability claims.
- Medicare and workers' comp — We can help you understand any Medicare implications after you have suffered an on-the-job injury.
- Maritime personal injuries — We know the Jones Act and we represent those who have been injured or have lost loved ones in offshore accidents.
- Brain injuries — Traumatic brain injuries often lead to lifelong care needs. We will ensure you are fully compensated to cover your past and future costs.
- Neck injuries — A neck injury can cause lasting pain. We can help ensure the compensation you receive addresses future as well as present needs.
- Back injuries — Some back injuries preclude you from continuing in your job. Let us help you recover compensation.
- Knee injuries — We work to help you get compensation following car wrecks or other accidents resulting in serious injury to the knee.
- Shoulder injuries — If you fear you will need multiple surgeries to address problems stemming from a shoulder injury, make sure you get adequate compensation.
For more information or to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation, contact The Tadda Law Firm today. Call the Louisiana car accident settlement attorneys toll free at 888-339-1581.